If you plan to spend the long holiday in the most attractive island in Indonesia, Bali would be the best tourist destination to drop by at. The amazing panorama either on or under water has successfully gained the attention from the tourists across the face of the earth. One of the must-to-visit Bali’s destinations in your holiday is the north part of Nusa Dua Tanjung Benoa that offers you with the challenging water sports and the unforgettable Bali Parasailing Adventures.
As long as you enjoy the activities and the world class water sport facilities during the holiday accompanied by the professional staffs, the amazing adventures such as Bali Parasailing Adventures will not easily be forgotten during your life span.
What the Bali Parasailing Adventures offers to the visitors is the breath-taking panorama of Tanjung Benoa beach and nusa dua beach from the above. It might be look so scary for you who have not ever tried this water sport, but the staffs give you guarantee 100% safe as you fly together with 2 or 3 persons.
It is because the activity is equipped with the standard safety equipments. In addition, your adrenaline will be pumped up for 6 fly, so this activity is strongly recommended to those who damn love outdoor activities.[ap_divider color=”#CCCCCC” style=”solid” thickness=”1px” width=”100%” mar_top=”20px” mar_bot=”20px”]
- The activities included :
- Return transfer ( Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran & Seminyak Area )
- Equipment, shower, towel, changing room and insurance cover from 06 years old till 60 years old
- Tax and services
- What to bring : Change of clothes, swimming costume and sun cream
- Excluded : Rental camera for ducumentation
- Location : Tanjung Benoa Beach.
|Bali Water Sports – Parasailing Adventures|
|Min||Duration||Price / Pax|
|1 Pax||1 X Around||USD 15|
- Please kindly book directly without any third party as Private Driver , Tour Guide , Hotel , Villa ,Travel Agent ( NO COMMISSION ) and Please Email , WhatsApp , CALL , SMS , to get the best Correct information at :
- Call / WhatsApp :
- + 62 81 246 558 280
- + 62 81 246 752 478
- + 62 85 792 172 617